- Our book of the week is ‘The Tiger Who Came To Tea’
- This week the children will familiarise themselves with coins and our money. They will begin to learn the value of coins and to compare and order them according to value. They will learn their names and begin to play with money in our Tea Shop.
- Vowel digraphs: ear, air, ure Read tricky words: they
- Absorbency, drawing animals, describing animals and pets we may have.
- Mrs Austin is in class Wednesday AM
- Class Photos Wenesday
- World Book day is Thursday: £1 book token will be going home that day.