This week the children will be learning about:
English – Poetry – performing poetry using expression.
Maths – 2-digit numbers
Science – Activities we do in different seasons.
Phonics – Phase 5 sounds –wh –ph –ew -oe
PSHCE – We will be discussing what makes us happy and what makes us sad.
History- History of Bromet School
Year 2 Homework will be set by Miss Shah.
Maths – Reasoning
English – Reading comprehension
Handwriting- letter formation of cursive g and q
Spelling – please learn these at home every night for a spelling test on Monday afternoon
Points to note:
|· Homework home.
· Chatter Letter #4 Home
· Book Fair continues until Friday 30th September
|Thursday 29th September||· Book bags in.
· Sports day tomorrow Friday 30th September. Children to wear their house colours (all children have been reminded of their house colour).
|Friday 30th September||· Book bags home for weekend.
· Water bottles home.
· ‘Don’t give up/ resilience’ Assembly @ 9am.
· Sports and Macmillen Coffee afternoon-parents welcome!
|Monday 1st October||· Show and Tell – Rohan and Nabeelah.
· Homework Folders due in.
· Book bags books due in.
· Water bottles in for the week.
|Tuesday 2nd October||· Stay and Read Morning for Year 1 and 2 from 8.45-9.10am. All parents welcome! J
· Book bags sent home.
|Wednesday 3rd October||· Homework sent home.
· Chatter Letter #5 sent home.
Important date – Tuesday 4th of October: Year 1 attending Multi-Skills from 10am-12pm. All consent forms must be signed and returned.
Have a lovely week!
Miss Kelly and Mrs Filan