Week 4 is complete, you’ve all worked really hard! Just a few reminders:
- Please bring your PE kit back on Monday ready for our lesson in the afternoon
- Please bring in your home learning books
- Please bring your water bottles
- Please bring in your book bags
- Keep practicing those times tables ready for our speedy tables test on Monday.
Next week we will start looking at non-fiction texts in English and will work towards writing our own instructions for a game show! We are going to start looking at fractions in Maths (my favourite) and will continue to learn all about animals including humans in Science. In Geography, we will be creating a case study all about a coastal town called Withernsea. If you have something at home that is relevant to one of our topics, feel free to bring it in for show and tell, we love to hear all about it.
Have a lovely weekend and see you on Monday!
Miss Hickey 🙂