I will be accompanying Year 6 on their Isle of Wight Trip (3rd-7th July). Mrs Michaels (teaches in KS2) will be teaching alongside Mrs Humphreys, Mrs Marten and Mrs Adoum. I have planned a fun week for the children including making their own musical instruments!
• Homework due in
• Book Bags, Water Bottles and Hats due in
• WATCHING YEAR 6 DRESS REHEARSAL
• Reading Morning (8:45-9:15)
• Book Bags will go out tonight.
• Our topic for this term is FAVOURITE PLACES and any Show and Tell relevant to that would be great. If your child does not wish to take part that is also fine. – Sophia, Zoya and Diggory this week.
• Homework goes home Wednesday and is due back in on TUESDAY 11TH JULY
• Book Bags due in
• Stay and Play 2:30-3:00 for Receptions in Robin Class
• INTERNATIONAL DAY – the children will be visiting different classes.
• Book Bags and Water Bottles to go home