We hope you are having a lovely week. Thank you for all your support this Half Term, have a lovely break! Our last Forest School is the first Monday back after Half Term.
• Writing stories
• Addition and Subtraction
• In phonics we are focusing on Revision of Phase 5
- Writing stories
- Addition and subtraction
• Dictation of CCVC Words spot, step, stop, skip, trip, plan, from, frog, twin, swim
There is no Homework over Half Term but please keep up the reading. If your child would like to write about their Half Term break it would be lovely to share with the class.
• Homework due in
• Book Bags, Water Bottles and Hats due in
• NO FOREST SCHOOL THIS WEEK
• Reading Morning (8:45-9:15)
• Book Bags will go out tonight.
Our topic for this term is FAVOURITE PLACES and any Show and Tell relevant to that would be great. If your child does not wish to take part that is also fine. – Daniel, Grace and Naomi this week.
• No Homework over half term, please keep up the reading
• Book Bags due in
• Stay and Play 2:30-3:00 for Receptions in Robin Class
• Book Bags PE Kits and Water Bottles to go home