Tomorrow is our class trip to St Albans. It is going to be incredibly hot so here are some reminders of things to bring:
- A back pack to carry things- there is no storage for personal belongings so the children will need to carry their lunches or any other items around during the day.
- At least 2 large drinks– the forecast is very hot tomorrow so they children will need plenty to drink. I would even suggest a frozen bottle of water that will keep cool.
- Packed lunch– those children who are having school packed lunch will collect in the morning. Please make sure they bring a bag to put their lunch in.
- Sun hat
- Comfortable walking shoes– we are doing a walking tour so we will be on our feet most of the day.
- Please wear your PE top and your choice on your bottom.
- Sun cream– I hope to go to the park in the afternoon so the children may wish to apply sun cream.
- The children DO NOT need to bring any money as we will not be visiting the gift shop.
It will be an interesting and exciting trip which I hope the children enjoy!