The home learning for this week is:
Spellings- Please learn the spellings and put these words into a sentence.
Maths- Consolidation of previous learning: Complete the fraction sheet for your group.
History/English– New Learning: This week we have begun to discuss Stonehenge. I would like the children to research Stonehenge further and then write a non-chronological report, presented however they like, explaining the information that they have found out. The report could be presented as a poster or leaflet as some examples.
Some useful sites are:
- Well done to Maya and Nancy & Ava– Remember the talent finals are on Friday 24th!
- We have Miss Bird working with our class for the 7 weeks.
- Thank you to all of you who signed up for Parents Evening. If you haven’t made an appointment please come and speak to me.
- Parents Evening is next Tuesday(3:30-6) and Wednesday (4:30-7).
- Next Friday is Comic Relief.
Have a great week!