This week is problem solving week. We have been really busy doing investigations and solving problems across the curriculum! On Monday we also took part in a workshop by The Happy Puzzle Company.
The home learning for this week is:
Spellings- Please learn the spellings for your group and put these words into a sentence. Please review the words that the children have already learnt as we do revisit these in our spelling checks each week.
English– Read the prefixes and suffixes with their meaning. Try and think of at least 5 different words using these spelling rules.
Maths- Have a play of Mathematical Hangman! Play with a partner and complete the sums following the rules.
Science- Complete a ‘Sound Map.’ Walk around your house, garden, local area and draw a picture of the sounds that you can hear. Around the picture write some description of the sound. Is it loud or soft? High or low pitch?
- The children all need to have a sun hat and water bottle in school every day.
- Please hand home learning in on Tuesday. If you are finding the home learning challenging please speak to Mrs Adoum or myself so that we can go through it with the children.
- Our class trip to St Albans is on Tuesday. More info to come! Keep fingers crossed for good weather!
- Thank you to all of you that volunteered your time to come help on the trip. I have sent out letters in response.
- Sponsered run on Friday.
- Non-uniform day also on Friday! Please bring in chocolates, sweets or bottles for the Summer Fete.
Have a good week!