Welcome back after the half term. I hope you all had a fantastic break and are ready for our last half term!
The home learning for this week is:
Spellings- Please learn the spellings for your group and put these words into a sentence. Please review the words that the children have already learnt as we do revisit these in our spelling checks each week.
Maths(consolidation)- Practice your column addition by creating some of your own calculations. Roll a dice or create your own spinner to help select your digits. Remember the aim of the game it to make your target number!
English (extension) – Please complete the homophone sheet. Follow the instructions on the sheet and choose the correct word which makes sense.
- Thank you for all you excellent jazzy jars! They were brilliant and creative!
- Please have a water bottle and named hat in school every day as the weather is getting hotter. The children also need to have a jumper/cardigan as the weather can sometimes change.
- Multi Sports on Tuesday lunch and football on Mondays.
- I will be contacting parents shortly who have volunteered for our upcoming trip to St Albans to let them know about helping on the trip.
- Next week is our Maths Problem Solving week. We are lucky enough to have the Happy Puzzle company coming in to work with our class!
- The parent workshop for problem solving will be taking place next Tuesday 13th at 6:30pm. Please book your places.
- Next Friday we will be doing our sponsored mile.
Have a fantastic week! Miss LH