The home learning for this week is:
Spellings- Please learn the spellings and put these words into a sentence. You have got 2 sets of words this week.
Maths- There are 2 maths games/activities to have a go at! We have been working on our fractions this week.
History- I would like the children to have a go at making their own Stone Age Dwelling.It could be from any period: Palaeolithic, Mesolithic, Neolithic. The dwelling could be made from any materials you like such as Paper Mache, card, sticks, rocks, leaves- get creative!
PE- Keep up the fantastic work on Fitter Futures. Remember it is Fitter February and we are part of a competition to see which school can do the most workouts!
- A huge well done to Kestrels for their performance in Sports Hall Athletics! They came 4th in both the boys and the girls competition out of 8 schools which were mostly Year 4! I was very proud of how they performed!
- Every child needs their water bottle in school each day!
- Please check PE kits fit properly, especially shoes as we have lots of growing feet!
- At the end of the day no child is allowed to come back into the classroom. If they have forgotten a hat or bag then it will need to stay in school until the next day. This is for the children’s safety.
- If you still haven’t returned your Celtic Harmony slip please do ASAP.
- Next week is half term- enjoy your time off school!
Have a great week! Miss LH