Good Morning All!
The home learning for this week is:
Spellings- Please learn the spellings for your group and put these words into a sentence. Please review the words that the children have already learnt as we do revisit these in our spelling checks each week.
Maths (consolidation) – This week Miss Bird has taught us analogue and digital time. Have a go at using your TV guide to complete some of the challenges. Please also practice telling the time this week using whichever clocks you have around the house!
Science (consolidation) – In Science we have been thinking about our topic of electricity. We used the website http://www.switchedonkids.org.uk/ to think about some electrical hazards around the house. Please colour the picture and circle the hazards. (The answers are not on the back- we will go through in class!) Feel free to visit the website to help you.
Ext- If you would like to make an electrical safety poster that we can display around the school please also bring this in with your homework. You may want to use the website for some other ideas.
- Please make sure that home learning is handed in on time. Those children not completing homework or handing in homework that is not done to the best of their ability will complete it during detention. If you have any problems with the home learning please let us know before the hand in day of Tuesday so we can go through the work with the children.
- Please make sure the children have a water bottle in school every day. This is especially important with the weather getting hotter.
- Multi Sports on Tuesday lunch and football on Mondays.
- Next Tuesday the Bishop of Hertford is visiting the school.
- Our Growth Mindset workshop is on Tuesday. If you would like a ticket please see the office or Miss Weyer. It is a really great opportunity to hear Robin Launder speak!
- It is Miss Bird’s last week with us.
- If you have a homework survey please return by Friday.
Have a good week! Miss LH