I hope you all had a good long weekend!
Apologies for the confusion on the book bags. Any books that haven’t been changed will be returned tomorrow.
The home learning for this week is:
Spellings- Please learn the spellings for your group and put these words into a sentence. Please review the words that the children have already learnt as we do revisit these in our spelling checks each week.
Maths (consolidation) – This week we have been learning about vertical, horizontal, parallel and perpendicular lines. Please complete the sheet thinking about capital letters and which lines they use.
English (consolidation) – Complete the adjectives sheet. Read the story and identify the adjectives.
- Clubs have started. Please remind the children if they are going to a club! Games/ cards are not allowed for in school clubs.
- Year 3 football is on Monday at lunchtime.
- Kestrel Class can take part in Multi Sports at lunch on a Tuesday. This week the children enjoyed handball!
- Wednesday is our garden time.
- Construction has started on the castle! Watch this space!
- Next week is Y6 SATs testing week.
- It is also Miss Bird’s last week teaching with Kestrels.
Have a good week!