- We have been learning counting and adding to 20. Trace the numbers and have a go underneath writing the number
- Practising the letters we have been learning to read and write this week- ur, ow oi, ear
- From the 6th March we will be starting our new topic learning about different jobs and people who help us. Draw or use a photograph of an adult to show us what job they have. Then write a caption to tell us what job they have. This will then form the start of our topic. I have included a blank picture frame
Fine Motor Skills
- Pencil control- please trace the lines with a writing pencil.
Home Learning is due back the following Friday.
Points to note
- Thursday 2nd March is World Book Day. The children can come dressed as their favourite book character if they wish.
- You can see what we have planned each week on our website: http://bromet.herts.sch.uk/category/classes/robin/
- We have included a letter formation handwriting sheet to be used at home.
- At school we use the website Phonics Play. There are games available to play for free on the website that are linked to our learning of Phase 2 and 3.