I hope you all had a wonderful Easter break and enjoyed the sunshine and mountains of chocolate! We have another busy term with lots of new things to be learning about.
The home learning for this week is:
Spellings- Please learn the spellings and put these words into a sentence. Please review the words that the children have already learnt as we do revisit these in our spelling checks.
Maths (consolidation) – Please complete the mystery number puzzle by reading the clues and writing the numbers in words in the cross word.
History(new learning)- This term we are going to be learning about The Romans. I would like the children to think about what they already know about The Romans and then what they would like to find out about the topic. Please fill in the KWL grid.
- Please make sure the children have a water bottle in school every day. This is especially important with the weather getting hotter.
- PE kits should be in school for every Wednesday.
- This half term we will be visiting the garden every Wednesday afternoon.
- The PTFA AGM is taking place on Thursday at 7pm.
- Film Night is after school on Friday.
- From next week the children will be allowed to play football at lunchtime. Year 3’s day is Monday and one child from our class will be asked to bring in a football.
Have a good week!