Welcome to the Reception Children who will be officially joining us this week. This will be our first full week together as Swift Class and we are all looking forward to it.
English- In English the children will be reading the story of the ‘Knuffle Bunny’. We will be thinking about how to structure and write a simple sentence.
Maths- In Maths this week we will be counting, ordering numbers to 20 and finding one more or one less to a given number.
Phonics- We will be recapping phase 3 from the beginning.
Jigsaw- Being Me in My World.
Child Initiated Learning- We will be familiarising the rules and routines, sharing and tidying away.
EAD- We will be exploring ‘Primary and Secondary’ colours and learning how to use our ‘Creative Area’.
- Monday – Book bags and water bottles to be handed in
- Tuesday- Book bags to be handed out
- Wednesday- Meet the Teacher after school in Swift Class
- Thursday- Book bags to be handed in
- Friday- PE no jewellery to be worn and book bags and water bottles handed out