Our Mission Statement is: ‘Enjoyment and Achievement for all’
To achieve this we aim:-
- To implement the National curriculum and religious Education in line with current national, L.E.A. and school policies.
- To help our pupils develop lively enquiring minds and to become independent learners.
- To encourage the full development of every pupil according to ability, aptitude and special needs irrespective of culture and gender.
- To assist our pupils in the development of a sense of personal responsibility towards the environment and their own and others well-being.
- To prepare our pupils to take their place in a multi-cultural society; showing respect and understanding for all cultures and religions.
To do this we will:-
- Provide a secure environment that inspires confidence and success.
- Work in partnership with parents and carers.
- Promote self-awareness and respect for others.
- Encourage a love of learning.
- Promote staff development for all staff