With only 2 and half weeks to go we have been very busy trying to finish off all our topics! On Monday we took part in a Game On workshop which was great fun practicing rugby skills. With Miss Hickey we learnt about changes in volume and pitch, playing with some different instruments.
The home learning for this week is:
Spellings- Please learn the spellings and put these words into a sentence. I will now be focusing on specific words that the children commonly misspell.
Maths- Complete the multiplication sheet for your group.
Science/Music- Fill in the missing names of the different instruments. If you are not sure try and find these out!
- I was very impressed with the behaviour of the children on International day! They were excellent and really enjoyed learning about our countries: Sweden, Russia, India, Spain & China. I know lots of children enjoyed sampling some Spanish cuisine and making Chinese flags.
- Thank you to all of you that supported the International Breakfast.
- Next Monday (10th July) is an INSET day. Enjoy your day off!
- Next Thursday is change over day. The children will be informed of their classes for next year.
- Reports will be sent out on 14th July.
Have a great week!